Are your valuables kept
in the safest possible place?
Ever wondered what would happen if you were to lose them?
Put your mind at ease by using a Safe Deposit box Facility.
A convenient and affordable way to secure your
valuable possessions, memories and documents.
Looking for an easy, convenient,
safe and organised place to
store your important documents
and valuable possessions?
Welcome to the Safe Deposit Box Co.
A safe deposit box is an individually stored container held within a high secure safe or vault which is only accessible to the key holder.
A safe deposit box is used to store valuable possessions that an individual may not wish to store at home, with their lawyer or at their place of work. The renter agrees to pay an annual fee for using the box, which can only be opened by combining the use of an assigned key, RFID (a unique identifier at the back of the access card) and biometric security (fingerprints). Book your tour today
What can I keep in my safe deposit box?
- Passports, Citizenship Documents.
- Birth Certificates, Adoption Paperwork.
- Marriage Licences, Divorce Decrees.
- Military awards, sports medals.
- Bank & investment account details.
- Last Will & Testament.
- Degree Certificates.
- Home Owners Property Deeds.
- Farm Title Deeds.
- Jewellery, commemorative coins, stamps etc.
- Flash drives, Hard drives, CD’s with important and/or irreplaceable documents, photos and videos.
What can’t I keep in my safe deposit box?
- Any item which the laws of Zimbabwe deem illegal.
- Perishable goods or food items.
- Combustible or hazardous materials.
- Fireworks or explosives.
- Weapons or ammunition.
- Illegal substances.
- Animal products
Book A Tour
Book a “no obligation” tour of our vault. To view a safe deposit box facility, simply fill in the form below and select your date and time.
A valid ID is required for any person taking a tour.